BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Mini Game Project Questions

Do you play games in ur free time? Yes, I play Call of Duty Black Ops in my free time. Which games do u play and why are there your favorite? I play just about anything but the most common games I play are NCAA 11, Madden NFL 11,and Call of Duty Black Ops. My favorite would have to be Call of Duty Black Ops. Does this topic give you a new perspective about playing games? Yes, by yes I mean the only real new perspctive I have is how much hard work and how long it takes to make a game. Why or why not? Simply because how much time and effort it took me to make a mini-game and that isn't anywhere near what there games are. There games take a lot more time and effort than my game ever did and that is why I have a new perspective on games.

No comments:

Post a Comment